Lennox Partners LLP is an independent corporate finance firm based in London, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are uniquely placed to advise on financing and sourcing institutional quality investment opportunities through our network of relationships. We adopt a hands-on approach to transactions and by drawing on four decades of experience we provide our clients with objective advice of the highest standard.
- Services: Expert advice and transaction execution in Mergers, Acquisitions, Disposals, Capital Raising and Debt Financing
- Sectors: Renewable Energy and Infrastructure
- Markets: The UK and Europe
- Clients: Asset Managers, Corporates, Institutional Investors and Project Developers
We are different from our competitors.
- Dedicated senior resources: Clients always receive the attention of our senior team who lead all our work and are committed to delivering to the highest standards
- Transactional expertise: With four decades of experience as advisers and principals, we have completed over 50 transactions with a capital value exceeding £10 billion
- No conflicts of interest: Entirely owned and managed by the Partners, we are dedicated to advisory work with no trading, research or lending activities
- Deep market knowledge: Our focus is on certain core markets which allows us to develop a specialist knowledge
- Our clients come first: We invest the time to develop a deep understanding of our clients' business and form excellent working relationships